Fear, anger and uncertainty can exacerbate your grief. From Grief to Grace Ministries can lead you to a place of peace, joy and healing – even in the midst of the unknown.
Why does suffering exist?
Sometimes the consequences of our lifestyle, however sacrificial it may be, renders us estranged from our families of origin and even finds us in the midst of separation or divorce. The very people we long to help are the ones who pull away from us, and we become lost, angry, and confused by the dark chasm left in our hearts.
Where do you turn in times like these?
Start by reading my grief resource book
Suffering exists because of sin.
The intent of suffering is to perfect us in virtue.
We can participate in the ongoing mission of Jesus by uniting our pain with His.
In From Grief to Grace: The Journey from Tragedy to Triumph, I offer you six spiritual principles that changed my life when it came to understanding suffering and learning to suffer well. They are:
- The Dark Night of the Soul – understanding the difference between holy and unholy darkness;
- Holy Indifference – learning to be content with every outcome in our lives;
- Abandonment to Divine Providence – relinquishing control into God’s hands over and over again, trusting in His care for the details;
- Confidence in God’s Timing – refining a heroic faith that involves confidence in God, even before He answers our prayers and when they are not answered the way we want;
- Humility of Heart – the antithesis to pride that will soften your heart and lead you to healing;
- The Wound of the Heart – understanding that, when we give our pain to Jesus, it doesn’t necessarily stop hurting, but it is transformed into love.
Order your copy today. Paperbacks are $15.95, and ebooks are $9.99. (For signed copies, please email me directly.)
Contact me to speak at your event or for personalized grief recovery coaching.